Already have a Username/Password for PEPAN Letters?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The following list will be useful during the final checking of a paper prior to sending it to the journal for review. Please consult above Guidelines for further details of any item. Ensure that the following items are present:
One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details:
- E-mail address
- Affiliation with full postal address
- Phone numbers
- Keywords and PACS numbers
- All figure captions
- All tables (including title, description, footnotes)
- Manuscript has been 'spell-checked' and 'grammar-checked'
- References are in the correct format for this journal
- All references mentioned in the Reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources (including the Web)
- Make sure that all cited references in your manuscirpt include full list of authors with only exception being collaboration papers (see Guidelines for examples)
In accordance with international and Russian copyright (intellectual property rights) legislation, scientific works (science articles) are protected by copyright law. Scientific works are the result of intellectual activity, that is, an object protected by copyright. The person by means of whose labor the scientific work was created as a result of intellectual activity is recognized as the author (coauthor).
Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. (PPL) publisher of PEPAN Letters in English, hereby inform you that the use of results of intellectual activity – translation, publishing, and distribution of an article in journals in English – is carried out by the above-mentioned publishing companies solely on the basis of an agreement on transfer of copyright. It is mandatory to fill out, sign, and send said agreement to the editorial board of PEPAN Letters.
In order to simplify the procedure of interaction between an author (coauthors) and the publisher we kindly ask you to send agreements on transfer of copyright simultaneously with the manuscript of the article to the editorial board.
This agreement is a contract of adhesion.
We draw your attention to the fact that the agreement enters into force under the condition of acceptance of an article for publication in English. If for any reason your article is refused by the editorial board of the journal, the agreement automatically loses force. The decision on acceptance of an article for publication is the exclusive right of the editorial board. Signing of the agreement by an author (coauthors) means that the author (coauthors) has acquainted himself (themselves) and agrees (agree) with the conditions of the agreement.
The completed and signed agreements can be scanned and uploaded (in a form of PDF files) as Supplementary Files of the submission. To ensure fast publication please upload the agreement as soon as possible.
A copyright transfer agreement form can be downloaded at our site: